Aspire House... Partnerships & Associations
In the spirit of collaborating to build up our neighborhood, through the support of our community partners at 16 Tech, Aspire House is offering ten full scholarships to support individuals in completing the Google IT Support Professional Certificate program offered through the Coursera digital learning platform.
We are seeking nominations from community organizations in the Near Northwest Community. This inclusive program targets candidates who are looking to re-enter the workforce or make a career transition or those interested in technology.
Please help us promote this opportunity by nominating candidates who are:
• 18 or older
• Living in one of the seven Near Northwest Communities (Northwest Planters, Golden Hill, Riverside, Rivers Edge,
Neighbors Helping Neighbors, KW30, and Northwest Civic)
• High School Graduates or hold a GED Equivalent
• Self-starters, ambitious, driven
• Committed to a growth mindset
• Coachable, Interested in learning
• Curious Problem-solver
• Have access to technology and the Internet
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-709-4022.
To learn more about the type of partnership Aspire House is creating with Google.
Nominations are due by April 1, 2021
Applications are due: April 30, 2021
Course Begins: July 1, 2021
Submitted by, Aspirehouse